For over 13 years Dee-Stress Bookkeeping have been providing bookkeeping and administrative services in Cairns. With a team of highly knowledgeable, up to date and certified bookkeepers, Dee-Stress Bookkeeping can help you eliminate the stress and guess work when it comes to bookkeeping.
Providing bookkeeping services, accounting software training, payroll services, administration services and more. As a mobile bookkeeper, we service across Cairns, providing flexibility, convenience and importantly, stress-free bookkeeping.
Bookkeeping can be a very onerous task for many business owners, especially if their talents and skills are in no way related to financials. Whilst business owners do their best to keep their bookkeeping up to date and inclusive of all information, general business tasks and/or changes in legislation can impact your businesses bookkeeping requirements. Dee-Stress Bookkeeping will help you save time, allowing you to focus on what you do best!
“By choosing a qualified bookkeeper to provide a profit/loss statement to your accountant at the end of the financial year will reduce your accountant fees, this in turn will save you money.”
Dee-Stress Bookkeeping can also save you money. By liaising with your accountant to find out their preferred business models and processes, the bookkeepers at Dee-Stress Bookkeeping can ensure your bookkeeping is completed in line with accountant expectations; therefore less double-handling of your information and lower accountancy fees.
How we can de-stress your bookkeeping and save you money
- BAS preparation and lodgment
- On & Off-site service available – our bookkeepers can come to you or complete your bookkeeping at our offices
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly affordable bookkeeping services available
- Be in the “cloud”. We can provide professional advise and setup for Xero and MYOB live which are cloud based accounting software
- Administration and system solutions for your team with one-on-one training by one of our highly-trained bookkeepers
- Financial Reporting each month – know and understand more about your finances
- Help you achieve short, medium and long term business goals
- Easy and pain free compliance with ATO regulations
- Regain your work/life balance
- Registered BAS Agent # 861 38009
- Qualified MYOB Bookkeeper
- Xero Certified Advisor and Payroll Specialist
- Diploma in Accounting
- Certified Bookkeeper with Institute of Certified Bookkeepers # 344019
- Extensive experience including 13 years in the building and construction industry
Benefits of Dee-Stress Bookkeeping Services:
- Mobility: Being a mobile bookkeeper and administrator and based locally in Cairns, Dee-Stress Bookkeeping is able to come to you, thereby eliminating the stress of gathering paperwork, missing important business meetings or having to take time out from other important business tasks. With a mobile service operating throughout Cairns to the Northern Beaches, Dee-Stress Bookkeeping allows you to concentrate on what matters most – your business.
- Detailed reporting: Have your day-to-day financial transactions put together to provide meaningful financial reports, such as profit and loss statements and balance sheets. These reports give you a better understanding of where your money is going and give an accurate knowledge of how well your business is doing.
- Partnerships: With our bookkeeping knowledge and expertise and your knowledge of your business industry, we can analyse your business structure together, help you maximise your businesses potential and assist you to achieve your short, medium and long term business goals.
- Time: Regain some work/life harmony by freeing up your time.
We provide the highest standards of professional service, value our integrity and are focused on obtaining the best bookkeeping and business outcomes for all of our clients.
For more information on how Dee-Stress Bookkeeping can reduce your bookkeeping stresses, contact Dee-Stress Bookkeeping today on 0410 875 406.